Studies have shown that taking regular short breaks while studying can help students manage stress and increase focus. With this in mind, we are proud to present the third annual:
Please join us for 15 minutes of fun, 45 minutes of study each hour. Tutors, study coaches and writing coaches will be available, brought to you by Tutoring Services and the Writing Center.
Pizza, soda and snacks will be provided. Check-in with your Wright1 card is required!!!!
Fun stations will include:
- Jewelry making
- Holiday cookie decorating
- Amazing Animal Shorts: your favorite wacky animal videos plus free popcorn! Send your funny animal video requests to [email protected].
- Green screen station – Photoshop yourself into relaxing scenes with help from our Student Technology Assistance Center (STAC) staff.
- Photo Booth – Get silly with friends and props. Share to the library’s Facebook page and tag yourself in your photo!
Cram Jam will also feature:
- Chair Yoga provided by Wright State Campus Rec
- Nerf basketball
- Silent Dance Party
What is Silent Dance Party?
At a silent dance party, participants listen to music on headphones while dancing together as a group. It might feel silly, but it’s a great way to get active and de-stress. Check out this video from Carleton College.
Update: Silent Dance Party will be brought to you by WWSU 106.9 FM! Bring your smartphone or other web-capable music player/portable radio to Cram Jam to join in Silent Dance Party from 8:00 to 8:15 and 9:00 to 9:15. Visit wwsu1069.org in your browser and click the Listen Live link. Can’t make it to Cram Jam? Tune in anywhere – take a break and dance with us! Check out our playlist.
Library Finals Week Activities brought to you by:
University Libraries, Tutoring Services, Counseling & Wellness Services, Center for Liberal Arts Student Success, University Center for International Education, Residence Life and Housing, College of Education and Human Services, Hospitality Services, 4 Paws WSU & 4 Paws for Ability! Thank you to our sponsors and in-kind supporters!
Students, we hope you are able to relax and stay focused as you head into finals. Remember we’re here for you. You got this!