Winter in Dayton has never been a time to stay at home. The thriving theater venues in town are a great place to escape the winter blues and enjoy first-rate performing arts. Dayton is fortunate to have a strong tradition of support for the arts. For instance, many of the city’s suburbs and small towns across the Miami Valley have active community theaters. Moreover, venues such as the Victoria Theater and Memorial Hall attract talent from around the world. Below is a gallery of performance venues and theater groups from across the Miami Valley. All images were found in the DDN collection. Please click on the thumbnail image to enlarge it.
Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar