Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- Job Posting: Digital Initiatives and Metadata Librarian
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
- New Collections Available for Research, May 2022
- Summer Hours 2022
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 2: Scrapbook Art
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 1: Scrapbook Preservation
- Celebrating 150 Years of Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you are in the area of Wright State University on Thursday, please join us for the final event in our month-long celebration of Paul Laurence Dunbar. The Dayton Contemporary Dance Company will be performing a special tribute, “Lyric Fire,” … Continue reading
Happy President’s Day! One of the earliest collections that came to Special Collections and Archives is MS-7, the Lester L. Cecil Lincoln Collection. Donated to Wright State University in April 1969 by Judge Lester L. Cecil, U.S. District Court of … Continue reading
On February 17, 1862, William sent a telegram to his father, Jefferson Patterson, asking for $20 to be sent to Munsfordville, Kentucky by Adams Express.