Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: March 2012
MS-147: The Papers of Martha McClellan Brown and Rev. William Kennedy Brown highlight the life and work of Martha McClellan Brown. As an organizer, editor, and popular platform speaker, Martha McClellan Brown was a prominent and important figure in the … Continue reading
On March 16th, 1862, William Patterson and the 1st OVI, along with the Army of Ohio, left Nashville, Tennessee and marched to the Duck River, immediately across the river from Columbia, Tennessee. The Army arrived at the river on March 21 and went into … Continue reading