Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: March 5, 2013
Robert and William Patterson
As March 1863 begins, Robert H. Patterson, with the 61st OVI, and William Patterson, with the 1st OVI, are both in winter camp. Robert is located at Stafford Court House, Virginia, with the Army of the Potomac, and will be in winter … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 1st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 1st OVI, 61st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 61st OVI, Civil War, family history, history, manuscripts, MS-236, Ohio Volunteer Infantry, OVI, Patterson brothers, Patterson family, Robert Patterson, William Patterson Comments Off on Robert and William Patterson