Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: April 4, 2013
Flood Diaries & Letters: Friday, April 4, 1913
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “Worked at house all day cleaning up—had 2 men & Georgia. AES also stayed all day & wiped dishes etc. We left for Stoddards at 5 PM.” Bishop Milton Wright “I wrote to Reuchlin … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Bishop Milton Wright, Great Dayton Flood, MS-1, MS-128, MS-284, MS-90, Neukom family, Schenck family, Wright family Comments Off on Flood Diaries & Letters: Friday, April 4, 1913