Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: April 6, 2013
Flood Diaries & Letters: Sunday, April 6, 1913
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “Drove my car to Cinti 2-1/2 hrs—had dinner at the Millers—saw Aunt Clara also Ed Black. Left car—came back on 1st Penn Train 5 PM via Xenia. Met Mr. [Anterton?] & party at 9:30PM at … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Bishop Milton Wright, Great Dayton Flood, MS-1, MS-128, MS-284, MS-90, Neukom family, Schenck family, Wright family Comments Off on Flood Diaries & Letters: Sunday, April 6, 1913