Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: April 12, 2013
Neukom Flood Letters: Saturday, April 12, 1913
Nellie Neukom to her husband Edward, away on business, and family in Pennsylvania: “April 12, 1913, 10 A.M. “My dearest Edward Mamma Tacy Evelene and all who belong to you all… Harriet gets ice—meat—(and things we can’t buy in the … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Great Dayton Flood, MS-128, MS-90, Neukom family Comments Off on Neukom Flood Letters: Saturday, April 12, 1913