Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Additional Renovation Closings in June
As we announced last week, the Archives reading room is undergoing some changes this summer, including the installation of new mobile shelving and new carpeting. Originally, we planned to close for these renovations from July 5 through the end of … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged closings, facilities, hours, news Comments Off on Additional Renovation Closings in June
Founders’ Spotlight: Stanley C. Allyn
While there were many important individuals behind the founding of Wright State, there was no one more influential in making the project a reality than Stanley Charles Allyn, CEO of the National Cash Register Company. Mr. Allyn, who had successfully … Continue reading
Posted in University Archives, WSU History Tagged Allyn, history, MS-458, University Archives, Wright State history, Wright State University, wrightstate50 Comments Off on Founders’ Spotlight: Stanley C. Allyn