Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: June 2013
While there were many important individuals behind the founding of Wright State, there was no one more influential in making the project a reality than Stanley Charles Allyn, CEO of the National Cash Register Company. Mr. Allyn, who had successfully … Continue reading
On June 7, 1863, William Patterson wrote his mother a letter from Tennessee. In the letter he reports some good news. On May 29, he received his commisson as a Captain and will likely be reassigned to Company H. However, he will not mustered into … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Kettering Children’s Choir Records (MS-462) Delphinium Garden Club … Continue reading