Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: January 2014
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated PDF finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Warren Joy Collection (MS-476) Louis P. Christman, 1903 Wright … Continue reading
On January 13, Dawne Dewey, Head of the Special Collections & Archives, made a one-day trip to the Washington, D.C., area to participate in a panel at the AIAA’s SciTech 2014 conference, which focuses on aerospace research, development, and technology. … Continue reading
On this day—January 13—in 1914, Orville Wright received some good news: the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld an earlier court decision stating that Glenn H. Curtiss and his aircraft company, the Herring-Curtiss Co., had infringed upon the Wrights’ 1906 … Continue reading