Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: February 2014
** UPDATE : February 12, 2014, @ 2:00 P.M. ** Our shelving units have been serviced and are now functioning properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! ** End Update ** We are experiencing technical difficulties with … Continue reading
This past weekend, Dawne Dewey, Head of Special Collections & Archives, led a Friends of the Libraries workshop on “History through Newspapers,” in which participants learned to research and relive local history through old newspapers in the Archives’ collection. (You can … Continue reading