Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
We usually try to write our blog posts without using too many first-person pronouns, but today I must deviate from that rule of thumb or else I would have no sensible way to share what I’d like to share with … Continue reading
Along the same lines of what I did a couple of weeks ago with the W. J. Blanchard Collection, this morning I set out to do a “boxploration” of MS-318 for 3/18 (March 18). When I went in search of … Continue reading
Here is an update on our February activities here in Special Collections & Archives, in addition to our usual ongoing activities (reference, records management, collection development and manuscripts processing, digital initiatives, preservation, etc.): February 8 – Dawne Dewey conducted a … Continue reading