Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society will take place this coming Monday, June 2, 2014, at 7:00 p.m. At this month’s meeting, Vic Bilek will present “Stories from December 8, 1941, at Wright Field” (view PDF flyer). The meeting … Continue reading
Did you know that over 3,000 World War I aircraft were manufactured right here in Dayton, Ohio? The Dayton-Wright Airplane Company delivered more than 3,500 airplanes to the war front, most of which were De Havilland 4s (or DH-4s). Our … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Dayton Women’s Health Center Records (MS-479) Dayton … Continue reading