Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
John H. Patterson Called to Duty
John H. Patterson, the fourth Patterson man to serve during the Civil War, enlisted as a Private in the 131st Ohio Volunteer Infantry on May 2, 1864. He was 19-years old. His duties included working in the Quartermasters office and … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 131st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 131st OVI, Civil War, John H. Patterson, MS-236, Patterson brothers Comments Off on John H. Patterson Called to Duty