Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: May 30, 2014
Spotlight on the Dayton-Wright Airplane Company
Did you know that over 3,000 World War I aircraft were manufactured right here in Dayton, Ohio? The Dayton-Wright Airplane Company delivered more than 3,500 airplanes to the war front, most of which were De Havilland 4s (or DH-4s). Our … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Collections, Outreach Tagged collections, CORE Scholar, digital collections, MS-152, outreach, SC-150, World War I, WWI, WWI100 Comments Off on Spotlight on the Dayton-Wright Airplane Company