Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: July 3, 2014
John Patterson News
On July 3, 1864, John H. Patterson wrote a long letter to his mother reporting on a variety of events. The first was a raid by Confederate forces under General Jubal Early into Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area. John … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 131st Ohio National Guard, Civil War, John H. Patterson, MS-236, Patterson, Patterson brothers, Patterson family Comments Off on John Patterson News