Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
William Still in Hospital
In this July 16, 1864 follow-up letter to his mother, William Patterson reports that he received a July 8th letter from his mother in which she reported that she was un-well — which he was sorry to hear about. As reported in his July 13 … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 1st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 1st OVI, Civil War, MS-236, Patterson, Patterson brothers, Patterson family, William Patterson Comments Off on William Still in Hospital