Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: November 19, 2014
Boxplorations: Papers of John J. Rose, Aviation Engineer
This edition of Boxplorations explores the Papers of John J. Rose (MS-178), which date between 1914 and 1983 and consist of 1.5 linear feet of materials. The text below came from the collection finding aid, written by Stephen Kahn, circa … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Local History Tagged aviation, aviation history, boxplorations, Dayton Ohio, McCook Field, MS-178, WWI Comments Off on Boxplorations: Papers of John J. Rose, Aviation Engineer