Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: February 2015
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Miami Valley Episcopal Russian Network (MS-495) Additional … Continue reading
We know it doesn’t feel like it, but “Spring” Break is almost here! During Spring Break, Special Collections & Archives will operate Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00. We will not be open on Sunday, March 1, or Sunday, March 8. Nor will we … Continue reading
It’s spring semester again already—whether it feels like it or not! Most of our staff members teach Public History courses in addition to their duties in Special Collections & Archives. Here’s what SC&A staff members are teaching this semester: John Armstrong: Advanced Archives (HST … Continue reading