Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: April 7, 2015
Limited Time: Original First Flight Materials on Exhibit
As a special treat in honor of the First Flight Photo’s “good run” in the Ohio Memory Madness competition, for a few days only, we have First Flight Photographs (yes there’s more than one—print, that is!) and a piece of … Continue reading
Posted in Exhibits, Outreach Tagged exhibits, first flight, outreach, Wright 1903 Flyer, Wright Brothers Comments Off on Limited Time: Original First Flight Materials on Exhibit
First Flight Photo runner-up in Ohio Memory Madness
For the past few weeks, the Wright Brothers’ First Flight Photograph has been competing in the Ohio History Connection’s third annual Ohio Memory Madness tournament – a bracket of sixty-four historical events from across the state all that competed for the unique … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Outreach, SC&A Tagged first flight, Orville Wright, outreach, photographs, Wilbur Wright, Wright Brothers Comments Off on First Flight Photo runner-up in Ohio Memory Madness