Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Farewell to John Armstrong!
I would like to take this opportunity to recognize a staff member in Special Collections and Archives here at Wright State and a member of the Public History graduate adjunct faculty: John Armstrong. Today is John’s last day at WSU after 14 … Continue reading
Upcoming Event: Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society Meeting on June 1, 2015
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society will take place this coming Monday, June 1, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. At this month’s meeting, Steve Frey will discuss “Lifting Bodies Research” (view PDF flyer). Stephen Frey will give a brief … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged events, HPAHS, Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society, news Comments Off on Upcoming Event: Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society Meeting on June 1, 2015
Aviation Maintenance Technician Day
Today is Aviation Maintenance Technician Day, a day of recognition, observed on May 24, that recognizes the efforts of aviation maintenance professionals. The date was chosen in honor of the Wright Brothers’ mechanic Charles Taylor, with whose birthday it coincides. … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Collections Tagged aviation, Charles Taylor, MS-1, MS-286 1 Comment