Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: August 6, 2015
Are You Running the Race to Dayton’s Amazing Aviation Places?
During my shift in the reading room yesterday, I stood up to greet a mother, an exchange student, and two young children who had come to get their Wilbear passport stamps. They were on the Wilbear Wright Race to Dayton’s … Continue reading
Posted in Exhibits, Outreach, SC&A Tagged reading room, Wilbear, Wright Brothers Comments Off on Are You Running the Race to Dayton’s Amazing Aviation Places?