Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The headline of this advertisement from 1922 caught our eye just in time for Halloween. It contains some recommendations for how to get that “vampire completion” — though we wouldn’t recommend following these instructions, and we’ll tell you why in … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the recent installation of a new exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library: Wright Brothers Print the News! The exhibit presents highlights from the printing business of Orville and Wilbur Wright, which they operated from 1889 … Continue reading
Please join us for our first “Archives Fridays” presentation: Personal Digital Archiving Friday, October 30 12-1 p.m. Dunbar Library 315 Are you wondering how to preserve your digital files and memories, such as photos, video, documents, or social media? Join … Continue reading