Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: March 25, 2016
Missing Wright Brothers Patent Found, Ahead of 110th Anniversary
Press Release via NARA Archives.gov March 24, 2016 National Archives Honors Wright Brothers with Upcoming Special Display Display celebrates 110th anniversary of awarding of the patent for a Flying-Machine Washington, DC.– The National Archives Museum celebrates the 110th anniversary of … Continue reading
Posted in Wright Brothers Tagged aviation, aviation history, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, Wright 1903 Flyer, Wright Brothers Comments Off on Missing Wright Brothers Patent Found, Ahead of 110th Anniversary