Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Special Collections & Archives will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016, in observance of Memorial Day. We apologize for any inconvenience. Memorial Day is a federal holiday for remembering those who have died in service of the armed forces. Special Collections … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society will take place on Monday, June 6, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. All are welcome! At this month’s meeting, Ken Ginader will present “Flight Training for Aerial Combat Against MiGs” (view PDF … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that a variety of World War I materials from the Fred F. Marshall Papers (MS-53) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, CORE Scholar. These recently digitized materials include … Continue reading