Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: June 2016
On June 14, we hosted some special “little” visitors from one of Wright State’s Discovery Camps. The students, ranging in age from approximately 8 to 10, are participating in the “Night at the Museum Camp,” wherein they will create their … Continue reading
By the early 1960s, Dayton’s passenger rail needs had been reduced so much that such a huge depot as Union Station was no longer required. Additionally, it was decided that automobile traffic in downtown Dayton would benefit greatly if Sixth … Continue reading