We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- Noah Elwood Weaver Photograph Albums (MS-503), 1 linear foot & 3.08 GB.
- Sonny Flaharty Collection (MS-505), 0.25 linear foot.
- Julius Maranze Papers (MS-580), 0.75 linear foot.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- Local Government Records, Montgomery County: Van Buren Township Justice of Peace & Kettering Mayor’s Court records, 3 linear feet of new materials.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- Dayton-Montgomery County Bicentennial Commission Records Collection (MS-55).
- Sons of Veterans U.S.A. Earnshaw Camp No. 89 Records (MS-68).
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 684 Records (MS-72).
- Communications Workers of America, Local 4322 (Dayton, Ohio) (MS-78).
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 2248 Records (MS-84).
- Ruth Herr Papers (MS-91).
- Carpenter’s Miami Valley District Council Records (MS-93).
- International Union of Electrical Workers Local 689 Records (MS-99).
- DURIRON Corporation Records (MS-251).