Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: July 2017
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-585: Wright Family to Petree Family Correspondence, … Continue reading
By June 1917, the first Americans were on their way to France and the War. One of those traveling across the Atlantic Ocean was Yellow Springs native and Antioch College graduate Alice Carr, a nurse serving with the American Red … Continue reading
Marci Vandersluis, Jodi Phares, Maryann Bernstein, and Alisa Thomas (left to right) of the Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton enjoyed their visit to the archives today. They were here to do research in the collection for their annual meeting coming … Continue reading