We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-494: Air Vice-Marshal Ron Dick Collection, 20 linear feet.
- MS-500: Roger Miller Aviation Slide Collection, 2 linear feet.
- MS-519: Aviation Trading Cards Collection, 0.5 linear foot.
- MS-595: Ellis Wright First Flight Anniversary Scrapbook, 0.5 linear foot.
- MS-600: John Houser Aviation Prints, 0.25 linear foot.
- Local Government Records: Yellow Springs village Clerk/Treasurer’s records, 1 linear foot.
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-214: Harold R. Harris Papers: 1 linear foot added (Box 20 & 21, Scrapbook 1915-1930).
- MS-459: Area Progress Council Records: 1 linear foot added.