Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: September 27, 2017
October 2: Brett Stolle to Present “Building the NMUSAF Presidential Gallery & the History of Presidential Airlift”
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, October 2, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! The program will be held at the East Interpretive Center, Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, 2380 Memorial … Continue reading
Posted in Outreach Tagged aviation history, HPAHS, Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Comments Off on October 2: Brett Stolle to Present “Building the NMUSAF Presidential Gallery & the History of Presidential Airlift”