Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Monthly Archives: September 2017
New and Updated Collections Available for Research, August 2017
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-494: Air Vice-Marshal Ron Dick Collection, 20 … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, SC&A Tagged collections, local government records, MS-214, MS-459, MS-494, MS-500, MS-519, MS-595, MS-600, new collections, news Comments Off on New and Updated Collections Available for Research, August 2017
September 11, 2017: Robert A. Kasprzak to Present “The Pilots and Personalities of the 28th Aero Squadron.”
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, September 11, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! The program will be held at the East Interpretive Center, Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, 2380 Memorial … Continue reading
Posted in Outreach Tagged Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society, WWI Comments Off on September 11, 2017: Robert A. Kasprzak to Present “The Pilots and Personalities of the 28th Aero Squadron.”