Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Flat Stanley from Plainfield Elementary School in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, visited Special Collections and Archives on Wednesday evening, February 21. He got to see the Wright Brothers’ report cards, use a stereopticon viewer to see a photo of the Wright School … Continue reading
We often get asked what a typical day in the Archives is like and, believe it or not, it is hard to describe just a single day in the life of SC&A. However, yesterday is a great example of a … Continue reading
Join us on Wednesday, February 21, from 3:30pm-5:00pm for A Celebration of Paul Laurence Dunbar and African American History. The event will take place in the SC&A reading room located on the 4th floor of Dunbar Library. A brief program … Continue reading