Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Emily Reth is a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program completing her capstone project with SC&A. Originally a part of the Young Women’s Christian Association, the founding members of the Young Women’s League broke away to … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, April 2, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! The program will be held at the East Interpretive Center, Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, 2380 Memorial … Continue reading
We are pleased to share that the early WSU publication Wright Now, from the University Archives, is now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Wright Now. Wright Now was a bi-weekly publication, created … Continue reading