Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: April 2018
This is Amanda Norris with the Arnold Family Papers (MS-599). I am a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program and completing my capstone project with SC&A. In this current update on The Arnold Family Papers, I … Continue reading
We are pleased to share that the “Profiles of African-Americans: Their Role in Shaping WSU” Oral Histories, from the University Archives, are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Profiles of African-Americans. This … Continue reading
Emily Reth is a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program completing her capstone project with SC&A. There are rumors the Women’s suffrage movement was quite large within Dayton’s borders. Looking at the Dayton Daily News during … Continue reading