Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Monthly Archives: April 2018
This is Amanda Norris with the Arnold Family Papers (MS-599). I am a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program and completing my capstone project with SC&A. In this current update on The Arnold Family Papers, I … Continue reading
We are pleased to share that the “Profiles of African-Americans: Their Role in Shaping WSU” Oral Histories, from the University Archives, are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Profiles of African-Americans. This … Continue reading
Emily Reth is a graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program completing her capstone project with SC&A. There are rumors the Women’s suffrage movement was quite large within Dayton’s borders. Looking at the Dayton Daily News during … Continue reading