Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: September 25, 2018
Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, October 1, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! Jahn A. Luke will present “Rotary Wing & V/STOL Aircraft – A Historical Journey with a Glimpse of … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Outreach Tagged HPAHS, Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society, MS-364m Vertical Flight Comments Off on Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, October 1