Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Special Collections & Archives will be closed Thursday, November 22-Sunday, November 25, for the Thanksgiving holiday. The reading room will be open Wednesday, November 21 from 8:30am-5pm. We will resume regular hours on Monday, November 26, at 8:30am. Don’t forget: even … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that all 41 diaries of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers, have been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Milton … Continue reading
Join us Friday, November 16, from 12pm-2pm as we celebrate the 189th birthday of Milton Wright along with the release of his diaries on Wright State University’s CORE Scholar.