Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Special Collections & Archives will be closed Thursday, November 22-Sunday, November 25, for the Thanksgiving holiday. The reading room will be open Wednesday, November 21 from 8:30am-5pm. We will resume regular hours on Monday, November 26, at 8:30am. Don’t forget: even … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that all 41 diaries of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers, have been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Milton … Continue reading
Join us Friday, November 16, from 12pm-2pm as we celebrate the 189th birthday of Milton Wright along with the release of his diaries on Wright State University’s CORE Scholar.