Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: March 8, 2019
Item of Interest: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Employee Badge
A researcher visited us today seeking information about an item in his private collection: a Dayton-Wright Airplane Company employee badge. We were not able to find any information about the badge. If you are able to share any insights into … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Collections, SC&A Tagged artifacts, aviation, aviation history, collections, CORE Scholar, digital collections, MS-152, outreach, SC-150, World War I, WWI, WWI100 Comments Off on Item of Interest: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Employee Badge