Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: March 12, 2019
New Digital Content: Katharine Kennedy Brown Woman’s Suffrage Materials
We are pleased to announce that a new digital collection of historical woman’s suffrage research materials from the Katharine Kennedy Brown Papers (MS-146) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Katharine Kennedy … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History, SC&A Tagged CORE Scholar, Dayton Women's History, digital collections, MS-146, news, women's history, Women's History Month Comments Off on New Digital Content: Katharine Kennedy Brown Woman’s Suffrage Materials