We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids.
The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research:
- MS-517: Dayton Alumnae Panhellenic Association (DAPA) Records, 2.1 linear feet and 24.1 megabytes.
- SC-324: Stephen Quick Old Greencastle Cemetery Gravestone Photographs, 5.66 gigabytes (including 894 photographs).
Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them:
- MS-302: Levitt Luzern Custer Papers: 8.08 gigabytes of digital video now available (access copies from analog originals) and revised finding aid.
- MS-388: James R. Shock Airship Collection: 16 linear feet of new materials recently added into the collection.
- UA-4: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Records: historical news clippings, 1975-1976; press releases, 2018; faculty CV’s/ Internal Medicine Department; Executive Committee minutes, 2008-2015.
New, improved, and/or revised finding aids are now available for:
- UA-11: Office of the President: Fred A. White Papers.
- MS-46: Dayton Council on World Affairs Records.
- MS-71: Henry Stout, Wright Brothers Collection.
- MS-119: Dayton Women’s Center Records.
- MS-126: Charles O. Wolpers Papers.
- MS-145: Axel Bahnsen Collection.
- MS-154: Thomas L. Fries Papers.
- MS-158: Fulton Flight Scrapbook.
- MS-160: Harris Family Papers.
- MS-161: Louise Harris Odiorne Papers.
- MS-163: National Association of Letter Carriers, Ladies Auxiliary Branch 138 Records.
- MS-164: National Association of Letter Carriers. Branch 182 Records.
- MS-165: Peter B. Kline Papers.
- MS-166: William H. Chisam World War I Photographs.