Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: March 28, 2019
Care and Preservation of our Architectural Heritage
Hello, my fellow history buffs! My name is Allie Edmonds and I am graduate student in the Wright State University Public History program. This semester I’ve had the pleasure of completing my capstone project with SC&A. Throughout my project, I’ve gained a … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Preservation, Public History, SC&A Tagged MS-153 1 Comment