Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Join us the first week of June for special showings of 2 military aviation documentaries. On June 3 at 7pm the Dayton premiere of Above the Best will take place in the Air Force Museum Theatre. The film, directed by … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, May 6, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! Patrick Sidley to present “What the Heck is a PBJ? USN/USMC Aircraft Designation system from 1922 to 1962.” The … Continue reading