Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Join us the first week of June for special showings of 2 military aviation documentaries. On June 3 at 7pm the Dayton premiere of Above the Best will take place in the Air Force Museum Theatre. The film, directed by … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, May 6, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! Patrick Sidley to present “What the Heck is a PBJ? USN/USMC Aircraft Designation system from 1922 to 1962.” The … Continue reading