Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: September 2019
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: SC-323: McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence, 144 … Continue reading
American Archives Month, which started in 2006, provides the opportunity for Archives like SC&A to raise awareness of what we do and to share our collections and services with the wider community. Here at Wright State University we provide access … Continue reading
Episode 3 of “In the Archives” explores the life and legacy of Paul Laurence Dunbar. Thank you to the Friends of the Library at Wright State University for sponsoring the series. The “In the Archives” video series was created by … Continue reading