Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Daily Archives: September 26, 2019
American Archives Month, which started in 2006, provides the opportunity for Archives like SC&A to raise awareness of what we do and to share our collections and services with the wider community. Here at Wright State University we provide access … Continue reading
Episode 3 of “In the Archives” explores the life and legacy of Paul Laurence Dunbar. Thank you to the Friends of the Library at Wright State University for sponsoring the series. The “In the Archives” video series was created by … Continue reading