Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: November 2019
In honor of Veterans’ Day today, here is a peek at small collection from a World War II veteran that we recently received and processed. Edward Charles Hauck was born July 15, 1909, in Dayton, Ohio, one of several children … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed on Monday, November 11, in honor of Veterans Day. The reading room will open for normal hours on Tuesday, November 12, from 8:30am-5pm. We also have extended hours on Wednesday evening until 9pm. … Continue reading
This year Special Collections & Archives (SC&A) has been very fortunate to collaborate with students from Wright State University’s New Media Incubator to create a video series on Miami Valley history using our archival collections. The project would not have happened … Continue reading