We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids:
Newly processed collections:
- MS-644: Independent Awning Company Business Records, 5 linear feet.
- MS-689: Health and Welfare Planning Council of the Dayton Area Inc. Records, 2 linear feet.
- MS-693: Visual Arts Network Inc. Records, 3.1 linear feet and 1.44 megabytes.
- Xenia Township School Records (Greene County Local Government Records), 15 linear feet.
- SC-375: Supplement to The Osborn Local (1914), 0.65 linear foot.
- SC-376: Minutes of the Democratic Central Committee of Montgomery County (1878-1885), Ohio, 0.1 linear foot.
Additional materials added to existing collections:
- MS-46: Dayton Council on World Affairs, added 11.42 feet of new materials throughout the collection.
- MS-215: Emmanuel Ringelblum Collection of Oral History Memoirs of the Holocaust, fully reprocessed with revised housing, description, and additional materials listed and links to online content.
- MS-358: Miami Valley School Records, added 6.93 linear feet of new materials to several series, including Administrative, Development, Academics, Publications, and Audiovisual (videos).
- UA-7: Wright State University College of Nursing and Health Records, added 5 linear feet of new materials in Series 5: Faculty Committees and Meeting Minutes.
New digital (online) collections:
- Dayton Telephone Pole Line Photographs (MS-70), showing locations of telephone pole lines throughout Montgomery County in 1923, including a window to the past at more than 100 important intersections.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Papers (SC-8), in its entirety.
- Records of Dayton Together (MS-603), most files now online.
Fresh finding aids now online for existing collections:
If you have any questions, please contact us!