Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: June 14, 2022
Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
We are pleased to announce that Special Collections and Archives has been awarded a grant by the Ohio Historic Records Advisory Board (OHRAB) to preserve and make available video recordings of the local civil rights program “Like It Is.” The … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged African Americans, african-american history, civil rights, digital collections, digitization, grant, MS-667, preservation Comments Off on Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos