Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
Monthly Archives: October 2022
Special Collections & Archives will be closed on Friday, November 11, in honor of Veterans Day. The reading room will open for normal hours on Tuesday, November 15. You can check our public access hours any time on the University … Continue reading
One hundred years ago this month – on October 20, 1922 – Lt. Harold R. Harris, a test pilot at McCook Field in Dayton, became the first person to successfully use a ripcord parachute to save himself during a real … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the availability of SC-381: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives. Louis J. P. Lott (1872-1934) was a prominent architect in Dayton, Ohio, the early 20th century. He is perhaps best remembered as the “master architect” of Schantz … Continue reading