Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: November 2022
We are pleased to welcome Alexis Whitney to our department as the new digital initiatives and metadata librarian! You can learn more about Alexis and her work, visit the University Libraries’ news blog post, “Meet Alexis Whitney, Digital Initiatives and … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-686: Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance Records, 27.76 linear feet. SC-360: Darke County Boy Newspapers, 1 linear foot. … Continue reading