We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids:
Newly processed collections:
- MS-552: John Pirelli Lodge 1633, Società di Mutuo Soccorso, Records, 0.63 linear foot.
- MS-591: Joyce Wolfe Papers, 1 linear foot.
- MS-626: Records of the Social Workers Guild of the Miami Valley, 0.84 linear foot.
- MS-633: Burroughs Nature Study Club Records, 0.84 linear foot.
- MS-654: Harold D. Crouch, Jr., Papers, 1.94 linear feet.
- MS-679: United Presbyterian Women’s Association, College Hill Community Church Records, 0.42 linear foot.
- MS-691: Ohio Climbers’ Association Records, 1.05 feet and 0.06 megabytes.
- FSC-46: Society of NASA Flight Surgeons Records, 0.84 linear foot.
Additional materials added to existing collections:
- MS-45: Five Rivers MetroParks Records: 8.89 linear feet of new material in subseries 1G, 1K, 1L, 1M, 1N, and 1O.
Newly digitized online collections:
- Louis Lott Architecture Negatives (SC-381): all Dayton-area images and selected European travel images. (Learn more in this related blog post and this one!)
- Katharine Wright Haskell Papers (MS-700): first 50 letters now online, dating from 1922 through December 1925. (Learn more in this related blog post!)
- Air Force History selections from Dayton Daily News Archive (MS-458): over 200 photographs of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base locations and activities, as well as various military aircraft.
- Runkle Woods Symposia: proceedings and presentations.
If you have any questions, please contact us!